Metal Steel Roll
Product Code : TT 13
Brand Name : TOOL TECH INDUSTRIES
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 10000.00 - 400000.00 INR
- 10000 INR
- Product Type
- Roller and shaft
- General Use
- use in rolling mill and straightening mill
- Carbon Steel
- Other, Turning
- Weight (kg)
- as per order Kilograms (kg)
To set new benchmarks in our sphere ofoperations, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying Work Roll. It is manufactured from prime quality alloy steel procured from leading steel plants of India. The roll is heat treated in house through either of the two routes -volume hardening and induction hardening. A post- grind stress relieving treatment is also adopted for the rolls on routing basis. Work Roll is available in different specifications as per the requirements of clients. We offer this roll at pocket friendly prices to clients.
- Rugged construction
- Corrosion proof
- Galvanized finish
TTI BRAND PRODUCTS IN DETAIL
ROLLS (VOLUME HARDENED/INDUCTION HARDENED)
- TTI Brand Rolls are manufactured from prime quality alloy steel and tool steel forged rounds procured from leading steel plants of India and also from imported origin.
- Rigorous quality control is monitored in all phases of manufacture
- TTI-Brand Rolls are heat treated in house through either of the two routes -volume hardening and induction hardening - depending on the grade of material hardness requirement ,depth of hardened layer as well as use.
- Volume hardening is carried out in oil bath or in polymer solution tank after heating the rolls at specified hardening temperature in controlled electrically heated furnace/salt bath.Concentration of polymer solution is also properly controlled to ensure correct hardness value in quenching with minimum thermal shock.
- Induction hardening is a very popular method of roll hardening .
Main characteristics of this method are the following
On specific demand of the customers, smaller-sized rolls are subjected to cryogenic cold Treatment for improved service life.The process is , however ,optional.A post- grind stress relieving treatment is also adopted for the rolls on routing basis.
- The process involves progressive heating of the rolls within suitably designed inductor coil generating alternating current of desired frequency, quick soaking and immediate quenching by pressure jets of water /polymer solution
- ''Quick heat-Quick cool'' method ensures very fine surface micro structure
- In induction hardening process, the surface area up to a predetermined depth is only heated at the hardening temperature .This excludes the possibilities of mass effect in the eventual quenching .So induction hardened rolls always achieve more surface hardness value than volume hardened rolls, particularly for big masses.
- Quick processing means minimum time of exposure at the elevated temperature.so no scale is formed on the surface of the rolls.
- For induction-hardened rolls,conversion to the lower usable size is possible after the life of the prevailing size is over with continuous use and repeated re-grindings .Here the worn-out hardened layer is peeled off and induction hardening is carried out on the virgin surface of the next usable size.
- Depth of hardened layer: up-to 15mm (different ranges)
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- 100 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Months
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Wooden packaging boxes
- Main Domestic Market
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India,